Passport Services. After years of being in business, and the experience gained by processing several travel documents, you are guaranteed to have your passports handled quickly, accurately and professionally. We are a well renowned name for the best Passport Services offered.
Formalities for obtaining an Indian Passport
- Proof of Date of Birth (DOB): Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births ,Transfer/School leaving/Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended/recognised educational board, Aadhaar Card, A declaration given by the Head of the Orphanage/Child Care Home on their official letter head of the organization confirming the DOB of the applicant
- Proof of Address:
1 Water Bill 2 Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill) 3 Electricity bill 4 Income Tax Assessment Order 5 Election Commission Photo ID card 6 Proof of Gas Connection 7 Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head 8 Spouse’s passport copy (First and last page including family details mentioning applicant’s name as spouse of the passport holder), (provided the applicant’s present address matches the address mentioned in the spouse’s passport) 9 Parent’s passport copy, in case of minors(First and last page) 10 Aadhaar Card 11 Rent Agreement 12
Photo Passbook of running Bank Account (Scheduled Public Sector Banks, Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks and Regional Rural Banks only)
- If the applicant has not continuously stayed at the present address for the last one year then please produce present as well as previous address proof.
- Original School/College Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate(Issued by Municipal Authority. Document mentioning Birth Date and Birth Place) If this is not available then original S.S.C passing certificate with nationality and Domicile Certificate.
- Matriculation or Higher Educational Pass Certificate
- Degree Holders to provide Degree Certificate and final year mark list.
- Diploma Holders to provide Diploma Certificate and final year mark list with HSC Certificate.
- Income-Tax payers (including Agricultural Income-Tax payees) in their individual capacity, their spouses and dependent children below the age 18 years
- All persons who have been staying abroad for more than three years (the period of three years could be either in one stretch or broken) and their spouses
- If you are working in any Semi Govt., Nationalized Bank, Govt. Assisted organization, School, College, University etc. then please get a No Objection Certificate from the head of the department/Institutions.
- The police inquiry is conducted by the local police after they receive due information from the Passport office and is at there discretion. You may visit at your local police station.
- For urgent passport cases, applicant have to meet the passport officer along with the file no (Receipt) issued by the passport officer and the decision on the urgency is at the discretion of the passport officer. The additional charges charged by the passport officer are between Rs.1000/- to Rs.2500/- Depending.